The Bauer Company, Inc. was started by Chris and Henry Bauer
in 1922 at 1150 North Water Street, Kittanning, Pennsylvania.
The Bauer Company was operated by the Bauer Family
In 1974, The Bauer Company was purchased by Snyder
Associated Companies, Inc.
In 1977, The Bauer Company built a new manufacturing
facility in Indiana, Pennsylvania to better serve our customers
in that area. The Indiana plant is still in operation today.
In 2001, The Bauer Company broke ground for its
new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Worthington, Pennsylvania
to replace the original plant in Kittanning, Pennsylvania. The new
Worthington facility started production in the summer of 2002.
The Bauer Company manufactures regular concrete
masonry units, lightweight concrete masonry units, split face and
fluted architectural units and the Keystone Retaining Wall Systems.
The Bauer Company is looking forward to serving
its many customers from our new facility into the future.